Saturday, March 14, 2009

McDonald Memories

Reading the I'm Loving It blog of Heidi's reminded me of a couple McDonald Memories. Billy at Tyler's age was in this burbing in public for attention thing. Don't know why----anyway, we were at McDonald's with Grandma Nixon & Billy started his burbing . It was so embarrassing & he wouldn't stop when you told him to stop until I threatened to have him apologize to every person around us if he did it one more time.

The 2nd memory was when I had some spare money to take my kids out for breakfast which was, I think, a rarity. We stood in line for a half an hour waiting to order. Little did we know that a tour bus party was in front of us. The McStaff were all on getting their orders before the breakfast ending time. I, finally, got to the counter and was told the breakfast time was over & it had to be hamburgers which my tastebuds just weren't ready for at 10:30 am. I was hot!!!! To say the least. Only two times in my life did I ever show my temper in public & choice words especially in front of my kids. This was one of them. All in all we had a much better breakfast at a motel restaurant which I heard had excellent pancakes with flavors of our choice. It was good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember u telling that person "off" probably because it wasn't like you...and even though i don't remember that yummy breakfast somewhere else...I am sure it was!