Heidi had two best buds on Sherman St. One was a little girl named Mandy. They were born around the same time. I think Mandy was born first. Her mom, Debbie, and I were pregnant at the same time. She had a brother named Eric who was Amy's best bud during that time, too. We had a yellow plastic pool which they played in at least one summer. They had fun. We have one picture of that pool. I remember once dad got in the pool, too, cause he was hot. It was funny seeing an adult in that kiddy pool.
Heidi, also, had Trisha. Trisha and Heidi were like twins. They were the same age, heighth, hair color, and weight. Katilyn and Mickayla remind me of them. I babysat Trish while mom and dad were at work. They, actually, only lived about a block away. I enjoyed their little friendship- it was so cute. One time, though, I can remember giving them both a big spanking. It was more of a scared reaction. They were chasing each other and had running out in the street from behind our car and around. Oh, did that scare me. Praise God there wasn't any traffic. I just couldn't believe they did that. We weren't so lucky as to have a fenced yard.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i don't remember Mandy...but I do remember Trish...she was my best bud...i felt so close to her....i hope someday to meet her as adult! i barely remember her, but i can see her in my mind.
Post a Comment