Friday, March 20, 2009
Heidi Memories
I remember one hot hot summer day we had an appt for Olan Mills for Heidi. She was 2-3 yrs old. She sure was having fun playing outside. OH, she did NOT want to go in to take a bath or get her hair combed!!!! She threw a BIIIIG FIT threw the whole getting ready. I had to spank her while trying to get her dressed. She was being such a stubborn child -- to put it nicely. I remember thinking how was that picture going to turn out? I envisioned a red face with swollen eyes from crying but it ended up really cute. You couldn't tell she had been such a fisty kid getting ready. She had a pair of navy blue shorts, white elastic blue print tube top with shoulder ties, and wore piggy tails. She looks so adorable in that picture. Do you have that picture or remember it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's a good thing i can't remember this...i didn't spank my kids under the age of 5...but when i first read your story i was thinking of 8th grade having an argument with you over my hair on our way to Olan Mills and crying...thinking at first u were telling that story...so i guess 8th grade was a repeat...lol
Post a Comment