Billy called the other morning wanting prayer for his tooth pull that was to be done later that day. It is so comforting to hear a child request a prayer with you. It confirms to you in your heart that talks to them about the Lord held dear in their hearts. Enough to want your prayers with them.
I can remember praying with the kids at nite when they were little. Particularly, when sick. Heidi had a few good earaches (which hurt the most at nite). I remember doing all that I could to try alleviate the pain in the world fashion. Then we had to ask help from above. I remember feeling the presence of the Lord when I prayed for her and sang Jesus Loves Me to her. I will testify that I don't remember a time when she didn't relax & fall asleep before I finished. The Lord heard our prayers.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember that!
Post a Comment