Tuesday, December 16, 2008

School Programs
My memories are far & few. These seem to come where some event triggers a memory. They just don't come. So any more programs are gone for now. Heidi's programs that I can remember attending are those at the North Ridge Middle School. Billy at Liberty Elementary.
The thing I most remember about Heidi was she never would look over my way. She, finally, told me why; she said I always had the most funniest face at the programs. She'd crack up when she saw me. Kinda hurt my feelings; I told her it was my "proud momma" face. Then I saw a picture of myself in Amy's wedding pictures. I knew what Heidi was talking about then.

1 comment:

Crazy4WilkyBunch said...

Yep...I was trying to hold it together and I couldn't be "serious" when I saw your goofy face...but I was always glad you were there...that alone meant a lot to me.